$200 Full Payment…Available until class fills (15 seats)
Time: Thursday 8:30-9:45 am PT (9:30-10:45 am MT, 10:30-11:45 am CT, 11:30 am-12:45 pm ET) Class is 75 minutes.
Dates: Semester 1, Sept 5, 2019 — Jan 16, 2020
- A three-year online Latin course aimed at middle schoolers, which takes students from the beginning to intermediate level of the language and covers all of ancient Roman history
- Magistra Catherine Drown, author of the BigBooks of LivelyLatin, personally leads students through BigBooks 1 & 2
- Weekly online interactive 75-minute classes; private classroom and support; access to teaching videos, recorded class sessions
- Curriculum consists of the BigBooks of LivelyLatin, 1 & 2. Access included in cost of tuition.
- First assignment sent late August; 60 min orientation class, Aug 29; Regular classes begin Sept 5.