$200 Full Payment…Available until class fills (15 seats)
Time: Thursday 8-9 am PT (9-10 am MT, 10-11 am CT, 11 am-12 pm ET) Class is 60 minutes.
Dates: Semester 1, Sept 9, 2021 — Jan 13, 2022 Semester 2, Jan 20 — May 19.2022;
- A three-year online Latin course aimed at middle schoolers, which takes students from the beginning to intermediate level of the language and covers all of ancient Roman history
- Magistra Catherine Drown, author of the BigBooks of LivelyLatin, personally leads students through BigBooks 1 & 2
- Weekly online interactive 60-minute classes; private classroom and support; access to teaching videos, recorded class sessions
- Curriculum consists of the BigBooks of LivelyLatin, 1 & 2. Access included in cost of tuition.
- First assignment sent late August; 60 min orientation class, Sept 2; Regular classes begin Sept 9.