BB 1 & 2 Live Online Course: Goals
- Master the Latin language through the intermediate level.
- Gain a working knowledge of English and Latin grammar.
- Enrich their English vocabulary with a more precise sense of the meaning of the words they speak.
- Enrich their lives with a deepened understanding of the cultural achievements in the West expressed through the Latin language.
- Develop the skills and habits of self-directed scholars, including intellectual curiosity, critical thinking, and accountability for personal achievement.
- Learn Roman history from itslegendary beginning in 753 BC to the end of the Empire in the West in 476 AD.
- Experience the joy and satisfaction inherent in discovery and learning.